BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! This is my first post here. Sold my 2003 Mercedes E Class and ordered the new 2004 X5 with diesel engine in light grey metallic. It is supposed to be here in March. Anybody have it already? I was told it started to be manufactured from Oct. this year. Any real figure about fuel consumption city/highway? I found that none of the figures given by manufacturers are connected with real life regardless the brand. I ordered the manual gearbox, I felt cripple with the automatic on Mercedes. Even I spend some time in the US every year where I drive automatic only I cannot get used to it, feel like becoming sleepy while driving and have no driving pleasure. Any known problems with diesel X5?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by nettrading@Dec 27 2003, 06:26 AM
Hello! This is my first post here. Sold my 2003 Mercedes E Class and ordered the new 2004 X5 with diesel engine in light grey metallic. It is supposed to be here in March. Anybody have it already? I was told it started to be manufactured from Oct. this year. Any real figure about fuel consumption city/highway? I found that none of the figures given by manufacturers are connected with real life regardless the brand. I ordered the manual gearbox, I felt cripple with the automatic on Mercedes. Even I spend some time in the US every year where I drive automatic only I cannot get used to it, feel like becoming sleepy while driving and have no driving pleasure. Any known problems with diesel X5?
Hi, I come from Spain and bought a x5 diesel 2004. the car will arrive on march. I can say that the engine is marvellous. I try it and it´s dificult to believe it.

Greetings

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
well ive had an X5 Deisel since SEP 03 and have been doing round town driving since then and have been getting 20.01MOG.. if its any help? :cry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts