BMW Werkz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
A NEW DAY RISES...
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just learned that a lawsuit was just successful on behalf of all those with run flat tires that came stock on a new 2007 E90 (it may be broader, I only know I got one and that is my car) that popped/required replacement. My tire bubbled and then went flat last year (I note it functioned properly as a run flat and I was able to ride on it until it got replaced, but still had to pay a fortune for a new one). It cost me hundreds of dollars to replace. They sent me a form requesting the details, etc. and have now promised...REIMBURSEMENT OF MY MONEY - FTW! Here's hoping teh wife read it right and it's no scam, but sure would be nice as that piece of garbarge Potenza RFT cost a fortune to replace (near $400). Will update this space if I learn anything else. Watch for this in the mail and go get your damn money back - I know I will!

·
Premium Member
14,730 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I never believed in those tires from the first I ever heard of them.

·
A NEW DAY RISES...
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got that right T. Shark! And it cost me like $420 for the sucker too and it didn't even have good traction! I will say HALLELUJAH if I actually get my $$ back!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts