Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Car: BMW 318I E36 Hi,

I would like your oppinion on a program I have developed troughout the time I maintained my Bimmer.

I have made a website with a free demo at xxx[/URL]

What I want to aks you guys is to check it out (check also the screenshot page for the slideshow)...

Now I am not advertising and to prove it I am going to give away some free full copys.

All I want from you guys is to discuss what you would like to add or anything like that...
Please lets keep it serious, thanks

Thank you very much

Silver B)

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Dude that link has caused all sorts of problems on ppl's compy's..throw me a PM regarding this please before you may post again..

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Aug 27 2003, 12:40 PM

I would like your oppinion on a program I have developed troughout the time I maintained my Bimmer.

What I want to aks you guys is to check it out (check also the screenshot page for the slideshow)...

Now I am not advertising and to prove it I am going to give away some free full copys.

All I want from you guys is to discuss what you would like to add or anything like that...

Thank you very much

Silver B)

Why the hell do I need this crap when I can do the same thing and even better on A DIS/MODIC...

:dunno :dunno :dunno

:gay :gay :gay :gay :gay :gay

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Oh crap he should be banned!!!! That sucks for people that downloaded it I know something was up.... Probably Speedster :idea2 :idea2 :idea2 :idea2

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I already did on this username and a 'jammin' username..I don't know how the hell he re-registered on 'Silver' again..so we'll approach this in a different way..I've restricted his posting privaledges and kept 'Silver' as a member and we'll see what this brings to light..

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Aug 27 2003, 12:40 PM

Thank you very much

Silver B)

OK again let me reitterate.... Why would I want this if I have a DIS/Modic???

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
People , People I want to create something for the Bimmer community!

First of all (and this comes from other kinder forums):

Going on Inspection II you are going to have costs! To some people this is allot !

But if you have a program like this you can simply spread out the maintenances and costs in a strict regime by the program!!
Thats one advantage...

Others?

Wel you have track of your expenses , over your experiences , parts shops.

And all is viewable in seconds...correct me if I am wrong but a piece of paper or a spreadsheet who thinks he is a database is just not suitable for a high class car like this....

And I think maintenances are the key factor here as more people tend to take racing lessons and the inspections are very strict...

But hey , I am asking YOU! Give me a better vieuw ! Tell me what you want i a program Tell me! and I will GIVE IT TO YOU FOR FREE!!!

PS: Those who can not answer in a simple adult positive fashion , please do not bother! I am directing myself to the real BMW people, not the "I am cool because I have got a BMW" people.

www.powerbits.net :eek:uch

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
And I'm asking you for the last time, what's w/ your link being infected and causing problems w/ other members of the forums and why are you so adamant about threading this 5 seperate times..

I would think you would 1st address this issue w/ at least an apology to the members instead of preaching your egotistical views instead..your statement "First of all (and this comes from other kinder forums)" ..

You be considerate w/ us and we might be considerate w/ you.. :wink

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
haha u are lucky that i did not download that, i don't like it when people infect my computer with virui :dunno is that the plural of virus i dunno

anyway yeah i woulda had to pull one l33t haxor on j00 :pissed2

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I've looked over their website and this is a commercial thread..

Topic closed and moved outta here to classifieds..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.