BMW Werkz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey is there anything for a bmw e36 like the outside door lock..is there something that i can hide it..the outside door lock, i want to hide my.. or cancel,, i don't want any funcion with it,, any body have a idea,please share,,

thank you

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
I think he wants to shave his door lock cylinders......:conf

jb :p

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[yes i mean that.. i want to shave the door lock cylinders, i want to do it both side L&R door also the trunk..lock

QUOTE=johnnybayonne;605089]I think he wants to shave his door lock cylinders......:conf

jb :p[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
12,129 Posts
Then do it. It is no different from any other car, since you will need to get a shop to do custom work for you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Then do it. It is no different from any other car, since you will need to get a shop to do custom work for you.

but i don't have to ,, buy anything.. ... i just want to shave the the cylinder lock.. and i want to leave the door handle how it's ..

·
Premium Member
12,129 Posts
o i c

I wonder if the rear door handles will fit on teh front doors. That would do what you need.

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
I believe if you dremelled out the inside of the rear door handle covers, you could make them fit and stay in place without even touching anything with regards to the lock cylinder ... don't quote me on that as I haven't actually tried, but it looks that way.

Either way, whether you have to actually do things with the cylinder or not, the way you "shave" them is by using rear door handle covers.

As for the trunk ... talk to a body shop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts