BMW Werkz banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
figure out a way to put one of woobie's a flash presentation on the front of the t-shirt thad be sick

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Originally posted by hang 10@Sep 28 2003, 08:38 PM
figure out a way to put one of woobie's a flash presentation on the front of the t-shirt thad be sick
:poke _______________________________________________ :eek:uch

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
i second that...the hitting i mean

·
Registered
73 Posts
i'm up for a shirt! gotta be LOUD, gotta be PROUD, about BMW-FORUM.com

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Originally posted by Ski+Sep 30 2003, 03:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ski @ Sep 30 2003, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-donutchow@Sep 30 2003, 05:25 PM
do people with more than 3000 posts get them for free? :wub:
Maybe half price.. :naughty [/b][/quote]
any discounts for some 1100+ posters?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I'll buy :rock

·
Registered
14 Posts
denyo -

I apologize for posting a thread on an existing T-shirt forum, what was I thinking?! I thought forums were about the appreciation of cool topics regarding our cars. If the moderators want to pull my thread, fair enough - but considering that this post was last dated october of 2003 and the other 3 thread topics were related to items for sale, 'spamming' is not exactly accurate.
cheer up a bit - it just a t-shirt!:screwy

Jesse P

·
Im Bluffin With My Muffin
5,992 Posts
denyo -

I apologize for posting a thread on an existing T-shirt forum, what was I thinking?! I thought forums were about the appreciation of cool topics regarding our cars. If the moderators want to pull my thread, fair enough - but considering that this post was last dated october of 2003 and the other 3 thread topics were related to items for sale, 'spamming' is not exactly accurate.
cheer up a bit - it just a t-shirt!:screwy

Jesse P
But these are T shirts that Promote the Site for people that wanna rep the Werkz;)

daniel...what clubs are you talking about?
I think he is talking aboutfor example in RM's sig "The Lindey/Tina Fan club";)

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
NIck...we already HAVE t-shirts repping the werkz, easily available.

I've decided i'm just going to start closing threads over 3years old that someone bumps.

·
Im Bluffin With My Muffin
5,992 Posts
^ i know dave I was just saying that this thread was about Tee's that rep the werkz ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
spring clean

Agreed, if the threads are too old to be current - might as well do a little 'house keeping' and cash 'em out.

I thought it could be cool to re-vitalize the werkz shirt thread for those who might be interested in checking out a whole new series of t's that I came up with. I posted the link in the misc. classified area - then saw the suggested thread links after the fact, so I followed them up.

Anyone have a pic of the latest 'werkz' shirt?

21 - 40 of 44 Posts