BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my car back from having another engine put in, it was alright when I picked it up and drove home ok then out of no where every time I accelerate it will stall leaving the electrics still running then after a few seconds the steering will go and this also happens at speed I can do a normal journey if I go lightly on the throttle but if I press it to much the engine will always stall (especially when I'm going up a hill) I've had computers put on it and nothing comes up until the other day I had someone put a computer on it and he said it's losing pressure when I accurate... I'm not sure what to do as I'm no machanic, does anyone know anything or had the same issue...... need help

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i have the same issue it stalls sometimes when i press the throttle... any suggesstions?
All I have found out so far is that there is no fuel getting to the engine other than that I'm clueless, it drove for a while but couldn't throttle to harsh otherwise it would stall then I took it out last week, I got up the road and it cut out like it normally would but when I tried to start the car again it wouldn't even turn over.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2013 335is was having a similar problem; they replaced the low pressure fuel pump (in the fuel tank) and it seems to have stopped the annoyance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts