BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disclaimer: This document is to be used only for reference. If you like what you are seeing, please support the author and purchase the real paper copy from Bentley Publishers. No warranty is stated, implied or applied to either the book, server or your vehicle.. Neither the author, the owner of the server nor I can be held responsible for any damages or injuries your incur through improper usage of this manual. Always contact a qualified BMW mechanic if you are not confident enough that you can complete any task described here. The server on which the document is hosted is not owned by me and I am in no way affiliated with it's owner. The link posted here can be removed by either me or the administration upon the request of the publisher, but I have no way of removing the document from the internet. Resale of this document is punishable by law and possible jail time. Void where prohibited by law. Download at your own risk.

Bentley Service Manual E30 - CLICK HERE
Password is bmw.

Factory service manual - Download here.

Haynes Manual E30/E34: Covers M10, M20, M40 and M30 engine cars

·
Registered
2 Posts
BMW has always had a reputation for quality in the cars it has exported to the United States. The BMW 2002 developed a cult following of loyal enthusiasts, and properly cemented BMW as a quality manufacturer of sporting sedans with this forerunner to the 3-series. BMW replaced the 2002 with the 3-series models in the 1970s, which heralded a new design, and new improvements annually, each one better than the last. The model that truly launched BMW into the performance arena in the United States were the second generation of 3-series cars, the "E30" chassis cars. These 1980s and 1990s era cars were offered with a wide range of engine/transmission combinations, but the basic chassis was so well engineered that owners were able to enjoy an outstanding combination of comfort and handling performance regardless of the powertrain.
------------------
2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

·
Registered
17 Posts
All BMWs except the E39 have the same center bore

All BMWs except the E39 have the same center bore/hub diameter at 72.56mm. The E39 is a bit bigger at 74.1mm.
---------
dash cam
---------

·
Registered
17 Posts
The server on which the document is hosted is not owned by me

Thanks - covers the M42 engine too - have used this already to try to sort out the coolant sensor
The server on which the document is hosted is not owned by me and I am in no way affiliated with it's owner. The link posted here can be removed by either me or the administration upon the request of the publisher, but I have no way of removing the document from the internet.
------
Car G-Sensor
--------

·
Registered
14 Posts
2 of 3 links dead; Bentley d/l corrupted (8Meg of 106Meg)

...any chance that these might be re-linked? "StraightSix"; how about it?

THX!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts