BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, this is my first post here, Nice forum!!!

My question is this-

I own a 1987 E30 320i BMW and am looking to put a new bodykit on it but am finding it hard to find one, most of the sites that I have found only stock kits for the newer models.

The car already had a bodykit when I bought it but Ive got really bored of it now I would like to fit a better one before I get it re-sprayed, but every one I find looks similar to the one I have.

Any ideas where I may look?????

Thanks all

Dave.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Do you have pics of it now? Two things that I have seen that I liked are....1. M technic body kit. Pros...SOOOOOO HOT! Cons.....$$$
2. IS front lip on a standard e30 plastic bumper....I believe they are plastic from 1990 on. Pros. different, in expensive. Cons. its not the m technic.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Another one that is by far the hottest e30 body kit i have ever seen. go here and click on carlton then under the pic of the e36 click the text and then click the text under the e30 pic http://www.deltastyling.co.uk/

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yes there is full blown body kits for e21s, fron't lips and the "brows" you can call them on top of the grip connected to the hood, and sideskits and rear. They look nice i was an e21 owner myself, now e30 84 325e

1 - 5 of 5 Posts