BMW Werkz banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up the bmw car wash (soap+shampoo) .. only $7 a bottle ..
has anyone used it.. is it nice?

...ill be trying it out tomorrow

thanks

·
Registered
353 Posts
sorry to bring up an old thread (it was either this, or everybody would be saying "repost")

Has anybody tried the BMW cleaning products? How do they compare to Meguiars?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm a fan of Meguiars and Mothers products. They both work great and are available on most local auto supply stores.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I really don't think that there is much of a difference between the various name brands. I am especially careful with hand washing my vehicles over many years. The key is of course to ensure you use lots of clean water and a clean wash mitt.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Detailing

I really don't think that there is much of a difference between the various name brands. I am especially careful with hand washing my vehicles over many years. The key is of course to ensure you use lots of clean water and a clean wash mitt

·
Registered
3 Posts
I always prefer car wash from good mechanical shop rather than from dealer as dealer's services are very costly as compared to mechanical shop. I have with me my BMW 2 series and I am always taking the services of my permanent mechanical shop.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Perhaps someone car offer a good deal on bmw car wash (soap+shampoo)? Need 10-15pcs. Pls PM.

·
Registered
4 Posts
A professional steam cleaner can weigh a lot. Be sure to look at the size and weight of the device and determine whether your staff has the means to easily transport it from place to place. However, you need to think about whether to buy Industrial steam cleaner or still refrain from buying it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts