BMW Werkz banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1991 BMW 850I BMW's 1990s Supercar/Flagship cost over $89,000 new. 37000 original miles. 2 new Dynan chips installed. Exterior is excellent, gray leather interior is excellent. 6 disc CD player, power everything, 2 Dinan chips installed, original BMW cell phone, all the bells and whistles. I purchased the car from an owner in Phoenix, Az that had bought the car with a damaged right front fender from an insurance company. The insurance had totaled the car because of it's age, the cost of a new fender, and labor. The total parts and labor for the repair was going to be over $10,000. The guy in Phoenix bought a parts car inexpensively and repaired the car. I had the car inspected by Stuttgart Autohaus and prior to registration had an hour long inspection by the Arizona Department of Motor Vehicles. It passed both inspections with flying colors! I definitely would not have bought the car if something had been wrong with it. Arizona Department of Motor Vehicles issued me a Restored/Salvage title. The car runs and drives like new. I looked for a long time for a low milage car that was in great shape, I am reluctant to sell the BMW but have 2 other cars that I am building and a pickup. I need the space and money. I would like to see someone else enjoy this car as I have. No reasonable offer refused. Call Al 8am to 10pm 520-401-9142

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.