BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking for stuff for my e34 and i found a site that had a lot. Unfortunatly it's overseas. It's http://www.bmtown.com/ It has some clear corners that i would be interested in that i havent seen in any other shops... But they are like $65 w/o shipping from this site. Anyone know where i can find these in the states/canada?

attached is a pic

·
Registered
486 Posts
I think i have a site on my favorites at home, I will look and see if its still there and post it when I get home!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS A LOT!

I also saw this awesome bumper in there...

It's supposed to look like the e39 ones...

·
Registered
486 Posts
Damn, I just got home and looked, I dont have any of my favorites anymore, I re-installed Windows Xp and forgot to back up them!! Sorry about that, I will look around the net and see what I can come across

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Maz@Jan 26 2004, 08:00 PM
Damn, I just got home and looked, I dont have any of my favorites anymore, I re-installed Windows Xp and forgot to back up them!! Sorry about that, I will look around the net and see what I can come across
poop.

·
Registered
263 Posts
try searching for those parts on ebay. I am pretty sure you will find those parts with ease.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I cannot find the REAL clear corners... only what BM town refers to as the JEWELED CRYSTAL ones...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts