BMW Werkz banner

best way to clean carpets

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Silver4evr 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. Last night, a little bit of my doggie bag leaked onto the floor of my new 330i. I used Resolve carpet cleaner immediately upon returning home, and shampooed the carpets about an hour later. I may just be paranoid, but I swear I can still smell just a hint of pesto.....any thoughts on what would totally eliminate the odor? BTW, my floor mats should be arriving in the mail today :)

Thanks

#2 ·
haha pesto. that sucks dude. was it your mats or actual carpet?

#4 ·
The best thing to do is to steam clean it. Rent one of those steam cleaner machines at your local VONS or RALPHS stores and use the hand tool to steam clean ur carpet and mats. Man.. you will be surprised with how much crap it pulls out.

#6 ·
I use "Folex" carpet and spot remover to clean any type of fabric. It's also great to use in your home for a quick spot removal on your good clothes. Keep a small bottle and some paper towels in your car to use for after dinner spills on your clothes or for those fast food stains or coffee spills that happen once in awhile.

You can buy Folex for about $16 a gallon at Home Depot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.