Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3000GT VR4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
i'm saying supra, but maybe the rx7 can handle a litte better since it's lighter

·
Registered
392 Posts
Thats weird that someone voted for rx-7? You know they are pieces of shit, they break down.. how could u vote for that car, i say supra twin turbo because the vr4 has a pretty bad engine too.

·
Retired administrator
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a Supra, but I want to drive an RX-7. They just need a little work on the cooling system to become very reliable cars. That just means a bigger radiator. They handle insanely well, so I voted RX.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Looks alone I like the RX :thumbs ..that 300Z is so, so, something..I dunno, never appealed to me.. :thumbsdown

·
Registered
392 Posts
What the hell? You guys know that rx-7s suck ass right, and are the slowest car on the list, and break down after 40k miles? Yea i like cars that i have to buy a new engine for, as long as it handles good? what are u guys thinkin.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Amongst the 4 pics this is my choice..

·
Registered
392 Posts
nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo, i agree its a good looking car, but the question is BEST, and the rx-7 sucks ass, lots of ass

·
Retired administrator
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know how to make an RX-7 reliable... well I know a group of mechanics who know how to make an RX-7 reliable.

On top of that, I could rebuild a 13B rotary in my sleep. 3 moving parts... versus 39+ moving parts in a BMW 6 cyl...

·
Registered
473 Posts
Werd triggrhappi

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
rx-7....they can be made very reliable...i know of a guy with a 700+ hp rx-7 as a daily driver

·
Registered
392 Posts
Originally posted by Fruityone@Jul 4 2003, 12:27 PM
rx-7....they can be made very reliable...i know of a guy with a 700+ hp rx-7 as a daily driver
Keyword is MADE, they can be made into a reliable car, you have to make it into a reliable car, what doesn't suck about that?

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
rx7. gotta love the power of rotary, even though i like the 2nd gen better

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
BmWs arent fast cars. They are made to be fast. And even some of the best arnt that fast. They are just overall good. Get a huge radiator and they have engine block coolers similar to transmission coolers. They also extrude hone the water routes. Also you may be able to rebuild a 13b in your sleep. But youd also have to balance and time it on the 300 some odd splines. lol

·
Registered
392 Posts
Originally posted by Fox@Jul 5 2003, 08:06 PM
BmWs arent fast cars. They are made to be fast. And even some of the best arnt that fast. They are just overall good. Get a huge radiator and they have engine block coolers similar to transmission coolers. They also extrude hone the water routes. Also you may be able to rebuild a 13b in your sleep. But youd also have to balance and time it on the 300 some odd splines. lol
Thats kinda random...

·
Retired administrator
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RX-7 is worth it just for the crazy roadholding, the insanely rigid chassis, and the beauty and the balance. There is nothing about the RX-7 that I don't absolutely love.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I Voted Supra. But if you had added the R34 Nissan Skyline GTR that would have been my pic. Though I do give the Wankel motor in the Rx7 props for making 276hp with only 1.3 liters. My reasong for voting Supra is that you can make up to around 900hp on the stock block before it needs the internals up graded plus 900 hp is not extremely hard to get out of one. Now the Nissan is my fav of couse I am a Nissan guy so I do have some bias, but the RB26DETT is a power house motor with huge aftermarket support, and in my opinion they have wayy more sex appeal then the bugeyed supra. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts