what you guys think about it?

·
Registered
736 Posts
someone ran out of stuff to do.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Those rear wide fenders.....are they custom made.....or did you order something?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sick Car.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
hey your sending me your PG3's right>>>

·
Registered
393 Posts
sweet, i like it, are those bbs rims in the last 4 pics? those look damn nice :thumbs
is your motor in the bodyshop?

·
Registered
473 Posts
He's the owner of DTMotorworks, and if you see what's under the hood, you would realize that it's not all show :p

·
Registered
393 Posts
are iForged rims big over there or something? I see alot of bimmers on the forums with em now, dont think we get em over here

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whats up guys. looks like i have alot of questions to answer.

The new Wheels are the Hamann Desgin Edition 1pc Forged wheels

i was about to run IForged but they said no to sponsoring me so i bought something better. LOL

The rear fender flares are Zeemax

all the stickers were on for sponsors they are gone now since the year is almost over and in not showing agian till next year.

As for the Hubcap remark. LOL nah its not a hubcap i have a display at my shop of a PG3 taken appart to easily explain what a 3 piece wheel is. (some people just dont get it)

As for running out of things to do? not really preparing for a HUGE HP increase. as a hint. i already have a Built 3.4L low compression motor. so use your inagination.
everyone i know after having a jump of close to 200HP has mad traction problems.
that was the reason for widebody in the rear only.

·
Registered
114 Posts
yeah, and he has to remove that crappy carbon fiber looking stuff, ugh its ugly. Why would you ruin such a fine peice of german engineering like this?

·
Registered
310 Posts
not bad, the spoiler doesnt go that well on it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts