BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulling up to a red light and beating a ricer on green is a good feeling. But smoking them when your in an SUV (X5) is a great feeling. I've done this so many times in my town. Its so fun, cuze the ricer feels like a complete dumbass cuze he got beat by an SUV

EVen though i only have the 3.0i, that thing still rockets off the start. Pretty soon im gonna be doing some upgrades to it and really get it going fast. One of my long term goals is to get it supercharged :D

Peace,
Rich

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by RFredeking@Jan 14 2004, 09:06 PM
Pulling up to a red light and beating a ricer on green is a good feeling. But smoking them when your in an SUV (X5) is a great feeling. I've done this so many times in my town. Its so fun, cuze the ricer feels like a complete dumbass cuze he got beat by an SUV

EVen though i only have the 3.0i, that thing still rockets off the start. Pretty soon im gonna be doing some upgrades to it and really get it going fast. One of my long term goals is to get it supercharged :D

Peace,
Rich
*cough SAV cough* :cheers ...nice kill man

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya my bad SAV ; Sports Activity Vehicle my bad. LOL

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by RFredeking@Jan 14 2004, 09:39 PM
Ya my bad SAV ; Sports Activity Vehicle my bad. LOL
im just messin with u :p ...you got pics of the x5?

·
Registered
45 Posts
dude winning a race agaisnt a small motor like a ricer isnt something thats hard in a car designed for tourqe like an suv or sav ive kicked manny rice ass in my moms v8 jeep it almost dosnt even seem fun since its to damn easy

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never said it was hard....just said I have fun doing it. :driving

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DAMN STRAIGHT IT IS B) .....LOL

·
Registered
45 Posts
ok ok how much hp and tourqe does the 3.ol x5 put out
my dad works for the dealership and i rode all aroun town in a base model x5 with that lil clutchless shifting deal it seemed to be pretty good in the go dept but the tranny still never shifted when u wanted it to but great savs none the less ide love to own one or mayby an x3

·
Registered
2 Posts
I own a 1978 530i with a 3.5litre swap, five speed close ratio, stahl headers, ported heads, home made cold air intake, triflo exhaust, im not sure about the hp, but im guess from anwhere from 220-245hp could be wrong, but the engine stock gives out 200hp, so i have killed alot of of rice, but I said lets see what i can do against some muscle cars, i raced a 91 mustang gt and killed the pony, then said lets see what i can do to against my buddy's GTA trans am, he would be beat me on take off, what 5.7 litre v8 wouldnt, but i would catch up after 120kms then i start to kill him. Try picking on some smaller muslce cars and u will be surprised
:driving drive safe, and keep those bimmas clean

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by tankman@Jan 21 2004, 12:00 AM
ok ok how much hp and tourqe does the 3.ol x5 put out
my dad works for the dealership and i rode all aroun town in a base model x5 with that lil clutchless shifting deal it seemed to be pretty good in the go dept but the tranny still never shifted when u wanted it to but great savs none the less ide love to own one or mayby an x3
the 3.0l from the X5 has the same amount of HP as the e46 3 series 3.0l

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
off topic here:

this guy that lives close by has a mazda protege with a huuuge fart can, and nothing else. i am thinking that he could have bought some new hubcaps since he only has 3 now hah

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
Originally posted by e12driva@Feb 4 2004, 03:12 AM
I own a 1978 530i with a 3.5litre swap, five speed close ratio, stahl headers, ported heads, home made cold air intake, triflo exhaust, im not sure about the hp, but im guess from anwhere from 220-245hp could be wrong, but the engine stock gives out 200hp, so i have killed alot of of rice, but I said lets see what i can do against some muscle cars, i raced a 91 mustang gt and killed the pony, then said lets see what i can do to against my buddy's GTA trans am, he would be beat me on take off, what 5.7 litre v8 wouldnt, but i would catch up after 120kms then i start to kill him. Try picking on some smaller muslce cars and u will be surprised
you got any pics of your car ?

cause that sounds sick :bravo :driving

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Originally posted by e12driva@Feb 4 2004, 04:12 AM
ha, I bet you beat a 5.7 TA in a 225hp bimmer......

·
Registered
45 Posts
(sorry dont mean to post whore) but if you beat a 91 mustang (which is what i have) 5.0, it was either A) he wasnt racing you, B ) it was an automatic, or c ) the guy simply couldnt drive. As far as you beating a trans am? umm thats just complete horseshit. I suppose its possible, maybe he was running on 6 cylinders and bad spark plugs.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Originally posted by SilverBullet5.0@Feb 29 2004, 07:03 PM
(sorry dont mean to post whore) but if you beat a 91 mustang (which is what i have) 5.0, it was either A) he wasnt racing you, B ) it was an automatic, or c ) the guy simply couldnt drive. As far as you beating a trans am? umm thats just complete horseshit. I suppose its possible, maybe he was running on 6 cylinders and bad spark plugs.
:laughhead:

:yup

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
lol last i checked my 3.5l only has 182 stock but mines also an M30

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
speaking of killing rice with big cars.

someone at my school owns a mazda mx3 at my school with a bigggggggg wing... comparing numbers that i found online i should be able to kill the guy in a 525 lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice....you should go ahead and smoke him

1 - 20 of 21 Posts