BMW Werkz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
W00T
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, i went to the stanford meet today in the bay area....the meet itself was really kool alot of nice cars. But during the drive there were two wrecks.

One 325i lost it on a turn going liek 60 he hit some gravel and hit a pole, took the front end out(his moms car) car was totalled. I saw it happen right in front of me...very scary. Then off of highway 1 there is a paved road, like a rally racing road with no guard rails, gravel and some crazy turns. Well an S2000 lost it and went off a cliff. He flipped the car, also totaled. Insane!

alright more to come, we got video of it all...not the actually wreck but the scene...ill post later need to go to bed.,

Attachments

·
W00T
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Cruzin 323is@Dec 19 2004, 11:37 AM
fell off a cliff huh?? how high was it?? must not have been too high!! he would have beed killed!
[snapback]254263[/snapback]​
it was a valley kinda thing. He rolled once then flew like 50 feet and landed.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
man that sucks two cars got wrecked. but i don't know what to say about the kid who crashed his moms car except hahahah he probably wished he was dead when he had to confront his mom about that. and poor bmw.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Was the guy in the S2000 driving like an asshole? If he was I wish him no personal harm but I'm glad he wrecked the shit out of his car.

Sucks for the BMW though.

·
W00T
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by kearnyme@Dec 23 2004, 01:18 PM
Was the guy in the S2000 driving like an asshole? If he was I wish him no personal harm but I'm glad he wrecked the shit out of his car.

Sucks for the BMW though.
[snapback]257113[/snapback]​
no he was driving like the rest of us...not to crazy. I mean he wasnt being a complete asshole. He just wasnt thinking about the fact that there were no guardrails and a gravelly road.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
he should have had the exterior of his car c350 point welded caged, his fault..lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts