BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a DIY backup/reverse sensor kit and am not crazy about drilling holes in the bumper of my '04 530i. I have been looking at the electromagnetic backup sensors, but have not found any great reviews. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good aftermarket parking sensor kit? I would prefer the electromagnetic type (if it actually works), but would like to hear thoughts on both. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Delmarco had a cool thread on here I think about a backup sensor. Either pm him or search for the thread. He is always doing cool diy upgrades to his 330i.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, not the type of response that I was looking for on this type of site. I hesitated to respond, but I would actually like to hear some informative feedback on a valid question. For me, this inquiry is to add equipment to my car to make it safer (children are not always aware of their surroundings).

You must have a lot of spare time up in Detroit to cruise these forums and post "clever" image responses - thanks for wasting my time....

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your response, I appreciate it. I have not checked into factory license mount, but I will look into it. Thanks again - have a nice day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts