BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wat up guys got some new questions,

does the backseat in a 92 325i fold down?? i was comparing my friends 96 318i and man my car is lackin alot of features lol. but its ok all i think about is 318 vs 325 :D anyway, so does the backseat fold down or something, also is there anyway to find out if i have a HK or not, or is there anyway to look at the amp serial # without takin out the amp.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedInfusion@Dec 11 2003, 01:10 PM
wat up guys got some new questions,

does the backseat in a 92 325i fold down?? i was comparing my friends 96 318i and man my car is lackin alot of features lol. but its ok all i think about is 318 vs 325 :D anyway, so does the backseat fold down or something, also is there anyway to find out if i have a HK or not, or is there anyway to look at the amp serial # without takin out the amp.Um,as far as upgrades i think i should hold off on any due 2 the fact i might jus drop one of these in
M3 95-96 MaxSil™ 1404959 / Tefcote™ $5,322 $6,622
they gave me 2 prices one for upgrade engine and one for performance also cluthc kit is 225...performance it says gives 20 more HP...wat do u guys think?Also is there any guide on rewiring the whole car? i might jus do it myself.Sorry for the long post....
is it a coupe or sedan......

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
if your seat has a seam in the middle then you have split seats. They can be let down using latches in the back.

If you have HK system the speaker grilles say HK.

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
if you have 4 doors no seat fold ye-bee. if 2 doors be yours then more stuff you may stores

fuck that pirate accent was terrible

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
LOL @ Fury

Just take the back seats out and lay down a mattress....

·
Premium Member
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Furious@Dec 11 2003, 01:28 PM
if you have 4 doors no seat fold ye-bee. if 2 doors be yours then more stuff you may stores

fuck that pirate accent was terrible
LOL put very well :clap2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts