BMW Werkz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any tips or tricks i should know about before installing them? i'll be pretty much slamming it so i just wanted to know if there was anything i need to look out for or to do....

thanks,
chris

·
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin
9,355 Posts
pretty straight forward, just drive immediately to the alignment shop as your toe is going to be shot....

What shocks and struts are you going to be running with these? the factories will no longer be ideal...wrong damper rate

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
any tips or tricks i should know about before installing them? i'll be pretty much slamming it so i just wanted to know if there was anything i need to look out for or to do....

thanks,
chris
Speed bumps, steep driveways, potholes ...

but seriously, as far as the install ... pretty straight forward.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pretty straight forward, just drive immediately to the alignment shop as your toe is going to be shot....

What shocks and struts are you going to be running with these? the factories will no longer be ideal...wrong damper rate
sorry i guess i should've mentioned it....i got the B&G's RS2 Coilovers

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Speed bumps, steep driveways, potholes ...

but seriously, as far as the install ... pretty straight forward.
oh yeah i'm well aware of driving around with a slammed car when i was living in Pennsylvania avoiding potholes and hitting everything at angles :rofl

what's nice about it here in Texas is that the roads are pretty smooth and flat for the most part

1 - 5 of 5 Posts