BMW Werkz banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
there is an E30 M3 up on a rack a few cars past the Z8.

I am definetly in on the jacking, i know there will be cams everywhere, so we need to do it when no one is around, and we need to straight up blow up the garage door, find the keys and just drive the CRAP out of there.

I want the 360 CS, or fuck it, i just want ONE of those cars, its rediculous how each one of those cars is the best in its class, like: its no normal 360 Modena, he had to get the 360 CS....so sick.

i want ONE OF THOSE CARS NOW KTHX.

·
W00T
2,714 Posts
Originally posted by spiff325is@Mar 3 2005, 11:34 AM
there is an E30 M3 up on a rack a few cars past the Z8.

I am definetly in on the jacking, i know there will be cams everywhere, so we need to do it when no one is around, and we need to straight up blow up the garage door, find the keys and just drive the CRAP out of there.

I want the 360 CS, or fuck it, i just want ONE of those cars, its rediculous how each one of those cars is the best in its class, like: its no normal 360 Modena, he had to get the 360 CS....so sick.

i want ONE OF THOSE CARS NOW KTHX.
[snapback]303208[/snapback]​

Im in on it..I call the e30 m3.

holly shit those are some crazy cars

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Ferrari 575M was infront of me on a trailer...random, but like 2 periods after i read this post, i saw this on the road and HAD to take a pic, because you have to wait a long ass time for a 5er Ferrari.

numark can have the e30 m3, i call either the 360CS or that Enzo, preferably the enzo, YES, i call the enzo, everyone else needs to pick theres, i call the enzo, ITS MINE.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
ill claim everything else now and choose which one i want to drive out on the spot.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
i agree with sean

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I can't believe my eyes. Not only is that one amazing car collection, but he has cheater slicks on one of this ferraris. That can mean only one thing, he drives the shit out of it. Goog god, if I ever own one of those cars in my life I will die a happy man.

·
my car is red
5,747 Posts
Is there a 550 maranello or F50? If there is an F50 I definetely want it, or a 911. If you guys really did this, no jokes I would be in. I would drive down to Mexico and live there.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
i would quite honestly, and dead serious here, actually participate in stealing one of those cars, if i knew where the keys and cameras were, and we had a set plan of when this guy is not there, i would help steal one.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
hah, no but seriously..

·
my car is red
5,747 Posts
As long as the car I get is manual not that ferrari paddle shift without a clutch crap or whatever it is I would take one. Preferable f50 please say there is one somewhere.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
OMFG! I went over to Los Gatos for brunch today, it is a mile from saratoga where I live, and that is where everyone around here cruz in their cars. I saw a black mercedes SLR! OMFG I know the guy who owns it but I didn't see it until then. Saw more ferrari's then I can count, a couple lambo's....too much money around here....

·
Registered
329 Posts
Normally, i'd be jealous, since people with such cash usually buy fast cars and park them as an investment. however, since this guy apparantly drives all his hardcore, he gets my respect. shake his hand for me next time your see him.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
UPDATE

I went to the garage today and sat in his enzo, his z8 (first one in the us), and his Mcclaren F1. Sat in others too but insignifigant compared to those. OMFG the Mid seating in the Mclaren is amazing. And best of all, he is taking me for a ride Tues! I have pics, ill get them on eventuall.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Originally posted by Slvr e39@May 15 2005, 03:06 AM
UPDATE

I went to the garage today and sat in his enzo, his z8 (first one in the us), and his Mcclaren F1. Sat in others too but insignifigant compared to those. OMFG the Mid seating in the Mclaren is amazing. And best of all, he is taking me for a ride Tues! I have pics, ill get them on eventuall.
[snapback]344642[/snapback]​
Damn! He's taking you for a ride in the Mclaren? Please keep us updated on this one, I can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm really excited for you, man! and remember-the more pictures, the better!

41 - 60 of 78 Posts