BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you know if your E46 has auto headlights? I dont think mine does. I have xenons but all I have on the stock switch is 0, >< and #D. If it has them how would I tell. I also do have rainsense wipers.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oddly enough from what I can tell mine doesnt even have DRLs. But im actually talking about the lights that come on at dusk and off at dawn. I realy dont think my car is so equipped however.

·
Registered
171 Posts
DRL's can be turned on/off on any E46 by a dealer... along with auto locking doors at 8mph (I think), seat/radio memory, etc...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Originally posted by playdrv4me@Jan 1 2004, 12:44 AM
Oddly enough from what I can tell mine doesnt even have DRLs. But im actually talking about the lights that come on at dusk and off at dawn. I realy dont think my car is so equipped however.
To see if your DRL's are activated, turn the car on, get out and look at your headlights. The DRL's use the inner-most lamps. The dealer must program the DRL's to turn on.

Autoheadlights...were these an option? Even in premium packaged cars, and certainly not in cars without the premium package, I don't recall autoheadlights being offered.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea... no for sure this one doesnt have the DRL option turned on. I know ive heard talk about Autoheadlights on the 3 series but im not sure I remember where. Its just a really useful and desireable feature to me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got autoheadlights on my 04 330i. Maybe included with the performance package option. Located counter-clockwise from the '0' position.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts