BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
smashed a foglight, ordered a replacement from somewhere ( dont recall), a Hella lens for 63 bucks or so. Discovered the new one looked a ton better than the other side which was all clouded and old looking. So I went to order another one. Problem was I had no recollection of where I bought the first one, so shopped around for the best price. ( which is how I found the first one to begin with). Somehow I ended up ordering one through AUTOHAUS. I was pleasantly surprised to find it also came with the new attachment brackets and fresh gasketed screw on thingy for the same price as just a lens. Hmm, maybe they just screwed up??? Good deal

·
Im Bluffin With My Muffin
5,992 Posts
lol 63 good price.... I paided 125 for the sevens your lucky you can replace just the lens.
PS like the Sig BTW

·
Registered
393 Posts
Autohausaz.com FTW:rule I use them for just about everything. They also have everything listed with the OEM part #'s so you can just search by the oem # if you use Realoem.com to find them. Best prices... just did a comparo on shoring up my driveline on the 318 and for the exact same parts (brands included), it was like 3 or 4 bucks cheaper and came with free shipping at Autohaus as opposed to Pelican.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Ordered many times.

My only complaint is it's IMPOSSIBLE to get them on the phone. Otherwise A+++

1 - 4 of 4 Posts