BMW Werkz banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much would it cost to convert my 325is from an automatic to a manual?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
depending how much you get your parts for...and how much a mechanic charges you for labor...your probably looking at around 3k or more

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you think it is worth it?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
3 grand is definetly the mode for this type of operation....

It is only worth it IMO if your car is heavily modified with performance parts, body/kit ect and is truly custom.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
leave it automatic cause on those days you wake up to get some dounuts and your half asleep it takes too much energy to shift

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by BlackTape@Jul 28 2003, 03:09 PM
3 grand is definetly the mode for this type of operation....

It is only worth it IMO if your car is heavily modified with performance parts, body/kit ect and is truly custom.
i agree. but if youre gonna do a swap then why not a 6speed :driving

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok I will just keep it an automatic.

·
Retired administrator
5,996 Posts
Originally posted by hang 10@Jul 28 2003, 02:26 PM
leave it automatic cause on those days you wake up to get some dounuts and your half asleep it takes too much energy to shift
and you know this from what?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Originally posted by triggrhaapi+Jul 29 2003, 12:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (triggrhaapi @ Jul 29 2003, 12:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hang 10@Jul 28 2003, 02:26 PM
and you know this from what? [/b][/quote]
:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts