BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbs what do you guys sthink of the audi rs6, how sweet is that car!?! i saw it in road and track today, pointwise the e55amg beat it out, but the audi beat out the m5 also. i wa slike whoa, thats sucha sweet ride! :w00t :vroom

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HERES "MY" CRASHED E55 AMG

Attachments

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOT TO FORGET THE ///M5 :w00t

Attachments

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DAMN!! :unsure:

Attachments

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
XJ220, IVE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THESE, AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL (ON THE STREET) :bye

Attachments

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NIICCEEE DRIVING :( LOTUS ELISE

Attachments

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
these pics could make a grown man cry :cry

·
Registered
433 Posts
What do any of the following pics have to do with the first post??? I never understand, where is the RS6? Anyone have any pics?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, those other cars are the cars tested against, well at least the m5 and e55, in orad and track
heres the rs6

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
Looks like an A4 to me, I would have to drive it first.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeahh, all audis look alike, except maybe the a8, the s and the r are the only to diplay the emblem on the left hand side i believe

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
put it this way, this could beat out that Murcielago, well close, maybe

S

·
0 Posts
a 911TT couldnt beat a lambo moo...so no that RS6 cant....the new M5, even though itll look ugly, itll be quick with a v10 and 550hp

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I'd still take the current E39 M5 over either the E55 or RS6. Ghey magazine tests don't really mean much IMHO, BMW ///M cars have more soul then any MBZ or Audi could ever have.

·
Registered
560 Posts
ive been in the XJ220 (in a show room). its nice nice nice car.

·
Retired administrator
5,996 Posts
I sat in an Elise... I lied and said I was thinking of buying one when they start sellin em here in the states. I had to talk to the guy at the auto show for an hour before he let me sit in it. Now THAT is a performance oriented car. The only thing in the car is two seats, a steering wheel, a shifter, 3 pedals, a tach and a speedo with integrated temp/fuel gauges.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
the e39 m5 will always be one of my favorites. it always turns my head and makes me check for the little badge, unlike the e55 or rs6. whatever people say, ill never stop liking the e39 m5

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah youre right, these magazines only give a preview. of course the m5 is my fav, but magazine articles such as the one i read provided good preview of a few competitors. and yea the e39 is soooo sick, the new 5 series will look a bit odd though, ill have to get used to it just as i did the 7s :w00t :rofl

1 - 20 of 20 Posts