BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night as im exiting the freeway i pull up to a 3 lane stop light...after the intersection the 3 lanes merge into 2...im in the middle lane...on one side of me is a 325ci...on my other is an audi a4 1.8t...light turns green and the audi is already behind by the end of 1st gear...i kill the 325 at the end of 2nd...and i shut it down when im about 2 car lengths ahead of the 325 and we're doing about 80...later on in the night im cruising home and pull up at a red light next to a camaro 2 white guys in it and they keep edging forward...so i provoke them and roll back a little and edge forward a little as well...but right before the light turns green i notice a cop is coming from the right side of me light turns green and he launches across the intersection halfway thru the intersection he sees the cop but lucky him the speedlimit on this road was 50...damn :devil

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heh i was actually planing to race the camaro...till i saw the po po :devil

·
Registered
560 Posts
nice kill. My stock a4 is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Need chip and exhaust......

Lawrence

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i really wanted to try my luck against that camaro...would i have had a chance...it was just a normal 90's camaro bone stock/auto

1 - 6 of 6 Posts