BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in for service a few weeks back and they told me a new BMW backed plan is coming out, but didn't have prices just yet. Anyone gotten a full pitch or materials on this?

I've got the thing paid off and I plan on taking it at least another 3 years, and even if it is just like pre-paying for parts w/o interest, I fear the cost of this thing going forward.

·
Registered
83 Posts
It's a BMW Full MAintenence extension. You can extend it until 6 years or up to 100,000 miles from the date you bought it new. It's not a warranty though. Only covers maintenence. :deal

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, I too was wondering if it's worth it. I just got a used 03 330Ci with 13K on it. The dealer told me that I can buy the 6 year 100K miles full maintenance package for $1295. Again, ONLY maintenance like oil change, inspection I, II, replacemant of break pads, oxygen sensor, etc. Not warrantee. For the price, do you think it's a lot? I use my car for daily driving, about 16K a year.

·
Registered
537 Posts
that sounds like a pretty good deal seeing as how just one set of pads and rotors would cost that much (from them)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I paid $32,500 out the door at Silver Spring, Maryland. It has Xenon lights, Sports package, and Power Moonroof. After my purchase, I tried to look for a similar deal on both eBay as well as Cars.com, but nothing came close :thumbs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts