BMW Werkz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
where are you at? im in bend oregon dudei have pictures on my yahoo phots deal my screenname is jellopunk69 look it up

late

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Representing from Eugene Oregon.

A meet eh.. I missed it but good to know that they are around..

my sig links to some pics.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Hey i'm from Bellingham, Washington. It's about 1 1/2 hours north of Seattle. Good to know of some other northwesterners! More pics of my car on my webpage. The pics aren't very good, i'm gonna get some new ones on there soon.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I am from Everett/Bellingham/San Juan Island! What can I say I party alot, live in way to many places and spend way too much time on the freeway! :driving

Keep me up to date on meets and runs! Lets go take over a ric** (not being racist) event where hondas have 3-4ft spoilers! There is a shop along 99 outside of lynnwood where I always see a gathering of all show no go cars!

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
:wave

·
Registered
616 Posts
Hey we should hold a BMW meet in seattle sometime soon! That'd be a central location for everyone, right? Sometime in the next couple months. Who knows where we could meet and other info...?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Originally posted by kestrel325is@Oct 5 2004, 02:51 PM
Just shy of a 4 hour drive for me, too. I second Portland.
[snapback]205475[/snapback]​
I'll toss my hat in the ring for Seattle. Speaking of....I just get this sweet little conv E36 in a nice rare jade-green colour. I had it trucked up from Cali. I haven't seen any like it in Seattle ever. Today on my way into work...blam! Not one, but 2 of them.

*sighs*

The magic's gone. :cry

-RJ

·
Registered
60 Posts
Originally posted by cherokeekid@Oct 8 2004, 09:58 AM
I'd be up for something in the Seattle area.
[snapback]207616[/snapback]​
Me too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts