BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
It didn’t help that Jackson would not grant Anthony his wish last May and interview Tom Thibodeau for the head coaching job. Plus, Jackson publicly criticizing Anthony for stalling the offense didn’t go over well either. Anthony is becoming increasingly frustrated with losing and Jackson’s inability to do anything about it. He reached a breaking point on Wednesday in Philadelphia. Maybe that’s a good thing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It didn’t help that Jackson would not grant Anthony his wish last May and interview Tom Thibodeau for the head coaching job. Plus, Jackson publicly criticizing Anthony for stalling the offense didn’t go over well either. Anthony is becoming increasingly frustrated with losing and Jackson’s inability to do anything about it. He reached a breaking point on Wednesday in Philadelphia. Maybe that’s a good thing.
3 years have already passed... In fact, all my relationships with the opposite sex weren't great either. We often argued and didn't understand each other until my ex-girlfriend said I was an Emotionally Unavailable Partner. At first, I didn't understand what she meant, but I decided to read about such people on the Internet. The more articles I read the more I realized that I really had such behavior as described on the Internet. I don't know what to do yet, but I'd like to stop hurting others.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts