BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I've been lurking the forums for the past couple weeks basically because i just got a 2000 328ci with premium and sport packages, sun roof, and no cold weather. It's a sweet ride, and these forums are fun to read (when people post! :haha ) I am definately a bimmer fan, and love reading the kills section. If anyone's curious, this is not my first bimmer. My old beamer was a 92 318ic...so yes, quite an upgrade =D.

Well that's about it for now, just givin you guys a heads up, and making myself known.

Happy driving

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Welcome.

Elves dance in merriment at the news of your comming. If I could I would order the King's Banquet for you! But alas, there is no King, nor Banquet. He was eaten by the merry Elves.

Either way, cheers.

·
Registered
316 Posts
:welcome

Post some pictures of your ride, :D don't be afraid to post more, we're all bmw drivers here so theres nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Originally posted by DrewHaHa328ci@Dec 16 2003, 09:22 PM
damn elves... :guns
Tell me about it. I've lost one bunny slipper and a beer can cooler to those little bastards. Oh If I could see in the dark and understand thier freaky language I tell you I'd hunt them down and eat them in my Lucky Charms I would.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts