BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New to the forums and i would just like to say :wave

I am the proud owner of a 1990 535i SE Auto (don't shoot me traffic & manual != fun) It is Glacier Blue with 84,000 miles with FBMWSH and very clean inside and out (Lind BMW in UK reckon its the cleanest they have seen in a good few years) only done a few moderations to it so far like the clear lense conversion & dampers in the glove box instead of the 2 straps to give the glove box that elegant feel.

Things left to do which i am in the process of sorting:

Replace factory 15" alloys with 17" 7 spoke Parallels or 18" 7 spoke Parallels
Replace shocks, springs and cambers for lowering along with adding strut and sway bars to stiffen it all up.
Change rear view mirror for new auto dimming with 3 button universal remote (for me gates and garage) £250 from bmw :(
Retro fit rear electric sun blind and manual rear side blinds.
Retro fit cruise control and air conditioning (although these are not greatly important)

Things i would like to do:

Install Electric Front (memory) and rear seats (headrests on rears).
Install Memory mirrors along side the above.
Replace current sound system with a clarion or pioneer touch screen head unit and ceiling mounted monitor for the rear.
Replace High Beam unit for side/dip beam unit setup to have dual side lights and use 2nd dip beam as high beam (adjusted to be legal) and rewire lighting circuit with higher gauge wires or replace with HID light kit.

There are various other things which i would like to do including getting an old banger and seeing if theres anyway to stiffen it all up to convert it to a cabriolet/convertible (have no idea why bmw never did one the concepts look nice).

there are a few pictures of the car before and after light conversion here http://www.deathace.net/gfx/bmw/

Hope to enjoy my stay here and if theres any information you guys could give regarding the dual headlight change its greatly appreciated.

Russ

·
Registered
74 Posts
:welcome

:welcome To this BMW forums. Great pictures and beautiful ride.

I think you need to add one more project. Uou need to move your streeling from right to left :p who drive car on the right side (Funny). Oh! only mail man/woman

:welcome

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
welcome and nice ride

1 - 5 of 5 Posts