BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed alot of E90's with "angel eyes" and think that it makes the car look that much better, i was wondering if anyone knew how hard is it to install this on my car (318is 99)?? I did some research on the net and apparently if u have plastic light covers that fade to yellow its going to cost alot (in the thousands) however glass covers (which i have) isnt going to be that pricey?

any help would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
I have noticed alot of E90's with "angel eyes" and think that it makes the car look that much better, i was wondering if anyone knew how hard is it to install this on my car (318is 99)?? I did some research on the net and apparently if u have plastic light covers that fade to yellow its going to cost alot (in the thousands) however glass covers (which i have) isnt going to be that pricey?

any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Not hard at all......& not thousands, unless you are buying original ZKW's & maybe a thousand! :rofl

http://www.pelicanparts.com/bmw/tec...-94-Ellipsoids/101-Projects-94-Ellipsoids.htm

Universal DDE Lightning

üm•nitza | 925 • 521 • 0577 BMW Angel Eyes | Lexus Angel Eyes | Nissan Daylight Demon Eyes Angel Eyes | Auto Parts

HID Kits & Lighting: DDM Tuning - HID Kits, DEPO Lights, BMW Bumpers & Lighting

jb

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that....most those sites talk about euro and us...what would it be in Australia? Also do i need to only by the halo rings and its components or am i looking at a whole new set of lights (covers and bulbs)?

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
You can put them into plastic housing lights. Take the lights off, put them in a oven, bake them until the glue goes soft, separate the covers, and put the angel eyes in there, then silicone it back ... you can find angel eyes for 20 bucks on ebay.

btw, or you can just spend a 150 and get glass lights with hids and angel eyes and everything else.

·
Registered
11 Posts
did this aswell mate. not too hard atall.

Ya'll need to upgrade to xenon's for your low beam tho. the stock bulbs look very yellow compared to the CCFL angel eyes. Personally i think 7000k angel eye's and 6000k xenon hid low beams look the best.

eBay.ie: BMW E36 E38 E39 7000K Ultra Bright CCFL Halo Angel Eyes (item 160398437225 end time 24-Feb-10 18:39:55 GMT)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts