BMW Werkz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
Are they good??, well they dont do much just look good and you can get rid of your side light bulb as they replace sidelight, as for fitting them straight forward enough, if your good with your hands and a logical person.

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
If you want bright lights go for a HID kit, angels are more cosmetic rather than practical.

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
I was half thinking about getting some. Wondering if they draw more power or not.
Angels dont hardly use anymore power than the side light as they run off invertors.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Angel eyes on the E30 look horrible. Go get some hella H1/h4 setups for $150 and call it a day.
Amen to THAT, Nick. To each their own, but I wouldn't put angel eyes on any car other than the one(s) that they're factory on. Especially an E21 or E30.

I got extremely lucky and found an n.o.s. set of Hella H4 & H1 headlights at my friend's VW parts shop for only $25ea. about a year ago. Made my day. Every car that I've owned since my first one in '79 has had Hella or Bosch Euro spec headlights. Affordable, efficient, and look great.

·
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin
9,355 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
ok so i got factory sealed beams right now and i get the hela h1/h4 setup what kind of hid kit wil i need and where can i find it?
He says he has sealed beams and not elips (or am i misinterpreting that?). If he has elips he should stay away from what I posted.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts