BMW Werkz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know how to install angel eye headlights? freaken i was trying to install them myself but couldn't find where the darn wires plug into. so i went by my friends shop and he told me that the wiring set up was different on the angel eyes so i would have to cut the wires and rewire them with the stock wires? i don't want to try this myself because i don't want to fuck up anything. so does anyone know what to do or where i can find a step by step intruction?

·
Registered
698 Posts
What exactly are you trying to do? Are you trying to hook the angel eyes to your parking lamps? If that is what you are doing you need to splice in to the wire that controls the parking lamps, it's probably different for each year so you may have to experiment or find someone that knows. Mine was the purple and grey one I believe.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea thats exactly what i am trying to do haha. trying to wire the angel eyes so they come on when the parking lights and headlights are on. just don't know which wire to wire them too. i don't think the manual talks about wires eitha which kinda sucks. but thanks for the help :thumbs

·
Registered
698 Posts
Just turn on your parlking lights and cut a wire and if it doesn't turn the light off then crimp it back together and move on to the next one.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Do you have the euro headlights? Be careful snipping stuff because wire splices become messy. Did you get the eyes only or the whole thing "plug & play"? :confused

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i checked my wires and i found out that i have the purple/gray wire. is this the possible wire that i can wire my angel eyes too? yes i have the plug and play set up.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Yes I believe that is the one. Are you pretty handy crimping wires and have the right tools?
If so I would say try it, I'm almost positive that is the one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i got them off ebay and it didnt came with the instructions after i installed it myself the seller sent it to me the bastard, its best that if you can borrow a multimeter and test out with wire is the city lights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts