BMW Werkz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just install the m-tech m3 front bumper and the guy who install the bumper did so bad now my right fog light doesn't work and I try to pull the fog light out and I can't, I even try to use the screwdrive to pull it out but I can't even do it, I also check everything( the wires) the only thing I can think of is the bult but I can't pull the bult out.

if anyone know please help me
I appreciate

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Furious@Nov 22 2003, 12:22 PM
bult? or bulb? how did you try to get the foglight out?
I mean bulb(miss spell, sorry), I try to use the flat screwdriver to get the foglight out but I can't, because is an different bumper, the m3 bumper has the air dam right next to the fog light, so I can't use the flat screwdriver to release the foglight retaining clip like the original bumper to get the foglight out, I don't know if the m3 bumper has the retaining clip like the original bumper but I try and try and I just can't get the foglight out.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Don't you get the foglight out buy from behind the mudguards plastics etc. next to the wheels...?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by kamikazinyc@Nov 25 2003, 01:01 AM
Right here dude
I try that already and got no luck, I really don't know what to do with my foglight and I really don't want go to the dealer to fix cause I got so many problem in my bimmer, if I go to the dealer they will fix everything and I have to pay mad money( I am pretty much broke)my OBC has problem, the foglight, the fen( one piece is broking but the car still runs so...) I am start to think maybe I will give up my beloved bimmer and go back to the lexus.

thanks for all your help guys
I appreciated.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
you have three minor problems and your going to sell? OBC is just showing the normal fault which can be repaired for 8$...since your fan has one piece missing you can do the fan delete mod and gain 5hp or just replace it for not a whole lot of money. fog lights are cheap as well and if you just whip out the flashlight and a screwdriver and spend an honest amount of time trying to remove them. plus you can just upgrade them instead of replacing them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by the///man@Nov 25 2003, 03:21 PM
you have three minor problems and your going to sell? OBC is just showing the normal fault which can be repaired for 8$...since your fan has one piece missing you can do the fan delete mod and gain 5hp or just replace it for not a whole lot of money. fog lights are cheap as well and if you just whip out the flashlight and a screwdriver and spend an honest amount of time trying to remove them. plus you can just upgrade them instead of replacing them.
how do I upgrade the foglight? I can't even get the foglight out, and how do you upgrade the fen again? can you tell me more on the fen, it sounds interesting that I can gain 5hp for that.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts