BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M3 killer?

Cadillac CTS-V

Class Divisions: Cadillac’s CTS V-Series will rock the sport-sedan world- Source: Autoweek

Wait a minute! A 400-hp Cadillac? CTS? Yes, and it’s a Caddy honed at the ’Ring by Morris and other Performance Division engineers. The CTS V-Series—GM’s first product to benefit from the work of the in-house garagistes—is about to strafe the sport-sedan world. Let us say this loud and clear: With the Cadillac CTS V, GM has proven it can make a performance sedan sing and dance, and be competitive.

The CTS V is Cadillac’s answer to BMW’s M3, Audi’s S4 and Mercedes-Benz’s C32 AMG ultra-high-performance sedans. It is the most powerful production Cadillac ever, and the most fun to drive by a long shot. The car signifies Cadillac and GM’s commitment to meet the Europeans head-on in the most important slice of the sport-sedan segment. You don’t last long in this league if you can’t wring world-class performance from your hardware. Right away. There’s no partial credit given, no marks for effort, and GM knows it.

Click here to read the full article

Source: AutoSpies

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
lol, that interior is kinda skimpy for a 45k car

otherwise its nice, but not one person is gonna buy that over the aformentioned cars imo, at least i wouldn't.

Still, it is one of the best RWD sedans out there for sure.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
5.7 L for 400 hp. i hope the m3 smokes this car

·
Registered
316 Posts
This car is a AWSOME car, my friend has the normal one and let me tell you. It's a BEAST. I love this car, but I would think this car is more in the m5 Category than the M3.

·
Registered
393 Posts
:wtf :puke

The car signifies Cadillac and GM’s commitment to meet the Europeans head-on in the most important slice of the sport-sedan segment.

u wish u met head on :lol:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
it DID beat the M5 around the track. i'm impressed, although i wouldn't want to drive a manual transmission from a caddy.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'd be too embarassed to drive that car, you would get made fun of so much, its so fuckin ugly, cadillac is gonna go bankrupt if they keep makin all their cars this ugly.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Originally posted by cardio@Sep 20 2003, 10:57 PM
I'd be too embarassed to drive that car, you would get made fun of so much, its so fuckin ugly, cadillac is gonna go bankrupt if they keep makin all their cars this ugly.
lol You're such an idiot. This car is selling like hot cakes down here in Los Angeles. It's become really popular around here and other places. Perhaps YOU don't like it yourself because of some Taste issues, but you certainly don't speak for everyone. So shut it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts