2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Big time. Did ya see the Enzo!??!!?!? :drool:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Originally posted by GreenDragon@Jul 22 2003, 12:20 PM
2 got sold in my area. but the bitches at the ferrari dealer won't say who bought them. i just wanna drive by and see the cars.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
SUV/ OFF Road Vechicle - Porsche Cayenne

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH LOL HAHAHAHAHHAHA

I will give every penny in my bank account for someone to tell me someone actaully bought this car for its OFF-Road capabiliites !!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

·
Registered
163 Posts
Originally posted by donutchow+Jul 22 2003, 10:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (donutchow @ Jul 22 2003, 10:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GreenDragon@Jul 22 2003, 12:20 PM
2 got sold in my area. but the bitches at the ferrari dealer won't say who bought them. i just wanna drive by and see the cars. [/b][/quote]
That's one of the smartest things they can do! You never know who's going to come in and ask for information on an ultra high end car that was sold only to go out and steal it. Smart dealers.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Originally posted by BlackTape@Jul 22 2003, 10:12 PM
SUV/ OFF Road Vechicle - Porsche Cayenne

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH LOL HAHAHAHAHHAHA

I will give every penny in my bank account for someone to tell me someone actaully bought this car for its OFF-Road capabiliites !!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Ill take that in the form of a cashiers check. Dad got it after an accident in the boxter becuase he wanted towing space and "better handling on gravel roads." Thats close enough to off road for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
this is off-road...

lets see the Cayenne do this...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by BlackTape@Jul 24 2003, 05:17 AM
this is off-road...

Let me see anything besides a custom made rock crawler do that. You do realize those things are custom made right? That no stock, off the shelf, SUV will be able to do that, right?

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
well of course it could....

Porsche is offering a course on how to drive the cayenne offroad at a track they built in Alabama.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Originally posted by GreenDragon+Jul 24 2003, 12:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GreenDragon @ Jul 24 2003, 12:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BlackTape@Jul 24 2003, 05:17 AM
this is off-road...

Let me see anything besides a custom made rock crawler do that. You do realize those things are custom made right? That no stock, off the shelf, SUV will be able to do that, right? [/b][/quote]
my mom's honda CRV can do that easily :rock

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dare anyone to take their SUV off road like in that picture. Then post up how much the repair bill was ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts