BMW Werkz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my girlfriend and I were riding around tonight and for some reason I decided to turn the radio to AM, surprise surprise, static. The strange part is that when I pushed the accelerator a noise like little junky weedeater or leave blower revving up. I pushed the pedal down as far as possible without engaging the little kick button and as the engine kinda of hushed before kicking in... the sound mimicked that exactly, as well as any thing else I did (like tap the pedal quickly). There was also a second sound that was similar to what a car sounds like when it is racing and you are listening to it on TV, this sound also mimicked the car, but the speed, not the acceleration. If I let off the pedal or pushed the brake it would get fainter and slower in at the same rate as my speed decreased. Anyone know whats up with this? Not like it matters, just curious.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, the acceleration noise I accredited to electrical interference but the noise from speed I couldn't really make a logical connection to what would interfere with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.