BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering if anyone could give me a breif history on the Alipna cars. Were the a factory BMW or and aftermarket company? I've never really known anything about them

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but my german reading skills lack... well everything

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
well your presented with 2 basic options. click where it says alpina shows the alpina symble and a cars rim. or click on a leaf.... hmm tough choice.... click on the car then u will be brought to another window

BUT WAIT you say ITS ALL IN GERMAN! well not everything..... VISUAL AID! :p :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Originally posted by Hoppy's535i@Feb 2 2004, 05:44 PM
well your presented with 2 basic options. click where it says alpina shows the alpina symble and a cars rim. or click on a leaf.... hmm tough choice.... click on the car then u will be brought to another window

BUT WAIT you say ITS ALL IN GERMAN! well not everything..... VISUAL AID! :p :D
LOL, I was going to say something when I posted but I've browsed enough german car sites to know that most of them have an english opiton and I figured that since this was a BMW board most other members would have the same experence that I have. But I guessed wrong :goodness:

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
lol the only reason i know is cause iv done it on other sites before, sit there and practicly learn german THEN see the english option :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts