Two sets of E39 ballast and 2 sets of D2S
Only thing now is I maybe needing some blue D2S
Cause with out the projectors the fog looks yellow
Here are some pix.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
so you put in e39 projectors? or chagned the rings or what?
The cut off of is on the wrong side. The light should be flat then the cut off go up on the right side. like this...

_____// this is so it will illuminate road signs and stuff on the side of the road
with your headlights the light cut off is on the other side, so you will just blind incoming traffic & possibly get ticketed for it. Im guessing these were soposed to be used in europe or something, b/c they drive on the left there, i don't see how it could have been flipped upside down or put in wrong so the cutoff would be on the wrong side ???

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know dude this is the euro ellipsoids I didn't use the E39 projectors cause I only have one I've got a pair of X5 xenon projector head lights though ready to be cut open to swap the projectors. I've this link (http://www.bmw-forums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5341) from a week ago about the size of X5 projectors no one got back to me so now I'm just gonna cut open the X5 housing see for my self. :confused

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it out not too hard if you got friends wants to take the yellow off here are some helpful pix. :rock

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts