BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just left the gym a few minutes ago which is about 5 miles from my house...My friend that has a Camaro left when I did and we both have to travel down highlway 431 to get home, so when we both turned onto the highway we hammered down and at the first red light there are usually one to 2 cops sitting on the left side in the closed down gas stations parking lot...Well I was too busy not letting him pass me when I looked over and saw 2 cop cars sitting side by side talking...Well at first I slammed on my brakes and let the Camaro pass, then by instinct I did what he did and just take off, seeing that they weren't attempting pursuit yet that is...Well I kept going at around 85-95 mph(in a 45 mph zone, damn that was stupid), and as soon as I got over the slight incline in the highway where they would not be able to see where I went after I went over the incline, I slammed the brakes on and quickly swerved into the shopping center parking lot where i buzzed across the parking lot to the back where it dips down some...Turned my lights off and sat and waited and watched one of the cop cars fly by doing at least 75 mph with no lights on...He he he thought he was creeping up on us...I quickly hit my friend up on the 2 way nextel and told him to get the hell off of the highway because the cop was coming very fast...By that time Jacob(the camaro) was already 2 red lights ahead of him and had already turned onto Lenlock Lane...Last time he 2 wayed me he said a cop car whizzed by him, tapped his brakes, and I haven't heard back from him yet...Hope he didn't get him!

I know that street racing is stupid and I admit that I was dumb for doing it but man I just cannot help it! I seriously think I have a problem, it's like when someone challenges me, everything else is tuned out and nothing else matters...Even when my gf is with me she has to yell at me a few times to get me to stop so I can get back to reality and stop...Does anyone else ever feel like this? Is there help for it? LOL I was kidding about that part....

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
nice avoid

·
Registered
455 Posts
I drive on Highway 431 everytime I go to Panama City. BTW, I think what you did was crazy. But, you did avoid a ticket.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Stacy540i@Oct 23 2003, 10:34 PM
I drive on Highway 431 everytime I go to Panama City. BTW, I think what you did was crazy. But, you did avoid a ticket.
Where are you from?

·
Registered
487 Posts
I feel that way sometimes...it's called testosterone.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Originally posted by Scarface+Oct 24 2003, 07:37 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scarface @ Oct 24 2003, 07:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stacy540i@Oct 23 2003, 10:34 PM
Where are you from? [/b][/quote]
I live 15min. NW of Atlanta.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Stacy540i+Oct 24 2003, 05:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stacy540i @ Oct 24 2003, 05:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2003, 07:37 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Stacy540i
@Oct 23 2003, 10:34 PM

Where are you from?
I live 15min. NW of Atlanta. [/b][/quote]
That's cool, I live in Anniston, Alabama, which joins Oxford, Alabama which is almost in the middle of Atlanta and Birmingham...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Originally posted by Scarface@Oct 24 2003, 10:03 PM
That's cool, I live in Anniston, Alabama, which joins Oxford, Alabama which is almost in the middle of Atlanta and Birmingham...
Yep, I've been through Anniston. It's a nice little town. :thumbs

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I got cousins in Birmingham....

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
heh...i got to court on monday for my 115+ ticket wish me luck guys

·
Registered
486 Posts
Have the Radar Gun that the officer used get tested and shit from the court, I forge the exact terms on what its called but it just adds more time and waistes alot mor eof the cops time so they dont even come!! Lets hope that they dont show for your sake. GOOD LUCK!!!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
damn 115+? That's gonna hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
he didnt catch me on radar...he caught up to me lol

·
Registered
310 Posts
crap man, the other day me and dad was drving back from my soccer presentation and a cop pulled os over for not wearing seltbelts, so annoyed. $165

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
haha....my friend (darren) got pulled over for not wearing his seatbelt.....correctly....hahahaha....he went to traffic court on thursday and won....

Were you trying to run from him? The cop cars around us top out at 130....if you were running just go a little faster.... :p

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
i wasnt running i didnt even see him...he only caught up to me because i was slowing down to exit the freeway

1 - 20 of 20 Posts