BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:driving Hey Guys! I purchased some aftermarket Xenon bulbs for my BMW...just thought I would show you all what they looked like if anyone was in the market. I bought these from www.bmwxenon.com. They were $100, which is a lot more than other bulbs out there, but I really think they look great and authentic. They make vision at night about 3X better than normal stock bulbs. They are also the standard 55w like your car has so it wont burn your bulb socket. I thought they were great, what do you guys think?
www.bmwxenon.com or
www.jimmy540i.com :rock
The picture really doesn't do justice, however you can tell the color on the garage door from the contrast between the headlamps and factory foglamps.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is another picture:

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
WOW, that's quite a contrast between the Aftermarket Xenon's and the Factory Foglights...

Has anyone added foglights to thier E46? My car doesn't have them, and I was thinking about adding them...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure if you can add foglamps or not? I know on the 1992-1999 model years (boxy body style) you could easily. I'm just not sure on the 2000+ because there is no "area" for them like on the previous body style...you know how the older cars would have a color-keyed cover over the holes which supported fogs if it wasn't equipped. :driving :cheers

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:driving Jimmy gives a 6-month warranty with the bulbs, so...? Maybe they'll be ok.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Acutally the E46 does have a spot to put fog lights... I have a black insert where they would be...

·
Registered
51 Posts
I too have a 2000 323i and the fogs that would go on my car would be more rectangular in shape as opposed to College's round ones. College, did you opt for those in a package? I like the round ones better...

·
Registered
171 Posts
the fogs that would go on my car would be more rectangular in shape as opposed to College's round ones
What he said...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts