BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bravo So after alot research trying to find the perfect E36, I finally found my future car. Its a 1994 325is with 84k, M3 kit, euro clears, eibachs, and some unknown 17's. :rock
This is the only picture I have of it for now, but i will be sure to take some more pictures tonight after I safely have it at my house. We are getting a big storm in CT tonight so i can gaurentee you that they will be some snow pictures.
I cant wait to have it in my possession tonight. I will post some more pics later.

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
Very nice car indeed. :drool

Welcome to the family.

And may your car run many heathy years :driving

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:D After it took me over an hour to get 25 miles driving in a snow storm i finally got my E36 home. I must say the traction control and winter mode helped alot on the non-plowed roads but all season tires and snow in a RWD car is not a good match. Well the car is basically iced over now so i didnt take too many pictures and unfortunately it will be sitting in my driveway under a cover for a few months so I wont be able to get any updated pics or even drive it while im at school. Well anyways here are some pics. B)

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by BMWL2@Jan 28 2004, 12:14 AM
If ya want ya can leave it at my house and I will keep it warm for ya :)
HAHA you wish! It was such a tease driving at 30 mph on the way home and knowing that I will not really be able to drive the car for a few months, this is one time i really hate the snow. I cant wait for the summer to open the sunroof and really open her up and see what the eibachs have to offer :haha Its gonna be a long second semester at school, I cant wait for spring break.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
hey man, where in CT? I used to live in Stamford.

Also, nice car.

·
Registered
42 Posts
sound like me when i pick up my e36...after 1 hour of slow driving, sliding thru a red light, i made it home...rwd + summer tires x slippery roads = danger

ps...nice ride and welcome

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice ride... congratulations !
And Welcome to the family :D

im new to the family too (Since November) but i already love it so much hehe B)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
El Presidente Im in Fairfield, about 25 min away from Stamford. Driving back was definitely an experience, my previous car was automatic so I had to re-learn how to drive stick in the worst conditions possible.
It was definitely worth it though, I will be able to really enjoy it this summer. Ive never had a RWD car so ill have lots of fun attempting to learn how to drift as soon as perfect driving stick. I love the fact that i hit a button and i will be able to pull donuts with ease and then on the other hand hit the same button and stick to the corners like its my job. I cant wait till the spring.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry i forgot to answer your post, it was 10k with all the mods done, kit, mirors, moldings, springs, and wheels.

·
Registered
345 Posts
nvm i figured it out, sorry

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
10k dude thats such agood deal on that car! looks really good! the kit on it makes it nice so its not two tone! i really like your car! hopeto upgrade from my 318is someday soon! WElcome aboard bro!

David

1 - 20 of 20 Posts