BMW Werkz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi mates!

I am upgrading myself with the brand new BMW M3. :driving I am trying to find out whether it's worth it to take the 19"/35 wheels? :banghead Are they any better than 18"/45 ? I am kind of concerned to have 35 in California because the quality of the roads is very poor (San Francisco area) - the suspension can be killed easily.

Any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have 19"s in Cincinnati and with the winters here the roads are rough also. I have had no problems and I really don't think the difference is enough to worry about. I love the looks of the 19"s. Go for the 19"s you will be glad you did.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
I actually live in silicon valley very close to San Fransisco and I have the 19 inch rims and for style they are a must and they will handel any roads around here at least. Just be careful not to get two close to curbs on the sides of you because the rim sticks out farther then the tire does. I say, if you have a choice where money is no problem, the 19's are a must.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by showdown@Feb 24 2004, 12:12 PM
I personally like the 18s better because they have the deep dish look
same here, i would take the 18's just for the looks.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
18's for go, 19's for show.....which of the two are you looking for?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks a lot everybody. Your feedback was very helpful... I am getting an M3 with 18" wheels saving money on a custom color :yup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts