BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this a week ago:

It pulls to left at most speeds. Not THAT bad, but it's annoying the crap out of me. I noticed that there is one tire that is different from the others (left rear). So im gonna go out and buy a new rear set. Does the dealer do allignments? Or am i better off having the tire shop do that? Also, how many think that getting a matching set will solve the problem?

-B

·
Registered
124 Posts
The dealer is going to charge you a lot for an alignment. Better off getting the alignment at your local body shop. As for the tires, it is important to have matching tires because all tires have different thread patterns. I would wait until they wear out and get 4 brand new tires.

·
Registered
434 Posts
It could be air pressure in the tires is not even side to side, the alignment is off, or a tire is pulling (you can rotate front to back on the side that it pulls to, and see if it goes away).

Check the air pressure first.
Try to rotate the tires second.
An alignment last.
It could be the oddball tire doing it.........

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by TECH@Feb 1 2004, 09:14 PM
It could be air pressure in the tires is not even side to side, the alignment is off, or a tire is pulling (you can rotate front to back on the side that it pulls to, and see if it goes away).

Check the air pressure first.
Try to rotate the tires second.
An alignment last.
It could be the oddball tire doing it.........
Already checked the air pressure, Cant rotate the tires from front to back cause I have 255 rear and 235 front :idea2 and that one odd tire has more tread and is fatter even tho its the same size specs... Im just gonna buy two new rears and see what happens.

-B

1 - 4 of 4 Posts