BMW Werkz banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great company to deal with, they treated me like gold plated platinum and were always quick to respond to any question, no matter how silly, within a startling amount of time. I would definitely do business with them again and will recommend them to others.

Thanks again to Jean Seda and Team AA.

·
77th Gear Member
553 Posts
:cry

But but but... They don't make stuff for e30's!

Josh W.

·
77th Gear Member
553 Posts
LOL, Unfortunately, I already have that covered! Maybe I need to consider moving to the e36 realm, but then my screen name would just be ironic, err something.

Werd

Josh W.

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
325eXTATIC said:
LOL, Unfortunately, I already have that covered! Maybe I need to consider moving to the e36 realm, but then my screen name would just be ironic, err something.

Werd

Josh W.
You should tuck your diving boards. Seriously.

·
Been here a while.
5,376 Posts
Well... to be completely honest with you... I do NOT like the treatment a majority of my friends have got through that said name company.

I will leave it at that. I respect my friends... the people I have gained a lot of knowledge from and help in the past 6 years.

That is not to say that if you/that company developes a part that no other company produces... I will venture to say that I might buy that part if it is what I need... but just on that point... it is also easy to say... I'd rather buy the same part.. or generic part from another company purely based on customer response to service and help and good old friendlyness.

Nevermind the spl.

Les

·
Registered
93 Posts
97alpineM3 said:
Well... to be completely honest with you... I do NOT like the treatment a majority of my friends have got through that said name company.

I will leave it at that. I respect my friends... the people I have gained a lot of knowledge from and help in the past 6 years.

That is not to say that if you/that company developes a part that no other company produces... I will venture to say that I might buy that part if it is what I need... but just on that point... it is also easy to say... I'd rather buy the same part.. or generic part from another company purely based on customer response to service and help and good old friendlyness.

Nevermind the spl.

Les
In that case i appologize for any past miss treatment. If there is anything i can help you with just let me know.
I can assure Active will do there best with customer service as well as providing a great product.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Torque said:
You should tuck your diving boards. Seriously.
Ha, he probably should. On the other hand when I had those on my e28 I got rear ended twice and always messed the other car up without ever scratching mine.

AA doesn't make a SC kit for the non-vanos, otherwise they would be my first choice for future projects. I've heard only good things.

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
once again i would like to say that ive recenlty had a few minor issues with the charger and AA have been quick and efficent to resolve them , the belt is slipping, and were trying to work together to find out why its doing it. thanks to Craig and Jean once again for the continued tech support long after money was in hand.

·
77th Gear Member
553 Posts
As for my mods, the only real one is just the Dinan chip, nothing else special on my ride at this point. And you're right Torque, I will drill 'em and tuck 'em probably this weekend when I am at my buddies house getting fit shaced and working on our e30's!

But at the same time, what would I use to launch myself into his pool if I don't have my boards intact! HmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM???? LOL

Thanks!

Josh W.

·
Teh Peetsa Gai
3,478 Posts
But but but... They don't make stuff for e30's!
...what if you put an S50B30 in your engine bay? Then you can get a TS S/C for $8K!! I popped that idea to my wife and she was like, "are you crazy?!?"

Nope, would just like to have my car on the AA website, that's all. :devil

p.s. Good thing Heather already signed off on my engine swap... (now to save up the $$, sigh)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts