BMW Werkz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, Thanks for having me here, Straight to the point " I'm looking to purchase a 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe, It has a salvage title and selling for $45,000 with 66500 Miles on it, what do you guys think of this deal? What to look for when buying a salvage title vehicle (It's my first time) what about long term use? please give me your suggestion, I would really appreciate it.
Here is the car picture:

* UPDATE * After everyone's insightful comments I decided to do my due diligence before spending so much money especially after concerns raised here. I requested the VIN number from the owner and started by searching on vin decoder for any historical records that could shine light into its past. To my surprise, I saw photos after entering the VIN number so my curiosity piqued and I took a bite. Turns out a $15.00 report saved me $30,600 and some change to be exact. Funny enough when confronting the seller about it he literally stopped responding to my texts and calls. I couldn’t have been happier overall and will take car buying a lot more cautiously after this close experience.

Report Link: https://app.detailedvehiclehistory.com/report/vin/WBS6C9C53EDV73867
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Grille

Car Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Steering wheel

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
* UPDATE * After your insightful comments I decided to do my due diligence before spending so much money especially after concerns raised here. I requested the VIN number from the owner and started by searching on vin decoder for any historical records that could shine light into its past. To my surprise, I saw photos after entering the VIN number so my curiosity piqued and I took a bite. Turns out a $15.00 report saved me $30,600 and some change to be exact. I couldn’t have been happier overall and will take car buying a lot more cautiously after this close experience.

Report Link: https://app.detailedvehiclehistory.com/report/vin/WBS6C9C53EDV73867
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

1 - 4 of 4 Posts