BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

So what would constitute the usage of the AC emblems? Do you have to have one of the engine upgrades or XX amount of AC parts?

I like the looks of the emblems but wouldn't put them on my car without having something AC. I was looking at door sills, handbrake, pedal set and then emblems + center caps(also some silver guage rings to spruce it up inside). I just wonder if you can get away with using those without having one of their more substantial upgrades. Any thoughts?

EDIT: Also, considering getting rims that are not ACS - a little more expensive that I would be willing to pay and not the look I would try to achieve.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
i would never put one of those badges on my car simply because...im not a show kinda person...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neither am I.. just wanting something a little different for myself(even though there are probably 1000's of e46's with those badges). It sits in the garage most of the time anyhow. ;-)

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm real picky about stuff like that too, actually I'm boarderline psyco I suppose. I won't even wear a T-shirt that has a place I've never been to on it. :screwy I figure if you like ACS stuff you will buy some, then it is OK to put the badges/stickers on.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Balucanb@Oct 21 2003, 11:26 PM
I'm real picky about stuff like that too, actually I'm boarderline psyco I suppose. I won't even wear a T-shirt that has a place I've never been to on it. :screwy I figure if you like ACS stuff you will buy some, then it is OK to put the badges/stickers on.
ha.. the 3.2l conversion would be nice.... oh well, I don't want to spend the money. I look at people who put emblems on their car only b/c it looks good or to fool people. I see Mustangs and other crud with Skyline emblems on them... seems foolish to me. If I had all the stuff I mentioned then I might put the emblems on but still undecided.... danke.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
i have a pretty good amount of ACS parts and i still dont have an emblem. I think if you have ACS rims, and a some body parts, its fine with the emblem.

for the 3.2 emblem, only put it on if you have the 3.2 conversion

the ACS3 and S3, S3 sport = i havent really found out what they are suppose to be. Id wish i know tho.

·
Registered
310 Posts
i think that if u like them, get them, they look pretty good on them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts