BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before

After

I actually took the pictures before I detailed the door jam...so please excuse the dirt. :lol:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by KingScare@Dec 27 2003, 05:28 PM
no pitcha
For some reason I had a problem attaching a file like I have always done in the past. Probably has to deal with the server changes being made. Went back and uploaded the pics to my hosting. :cheers

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments! :thumbs Just adds a little touch to it, nothing too flashy.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
nice

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
nice sills.... what do you put it to install on a level from 1 being easy to 10 being most difficult??

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by bimmerfan620@Dec 30 2003, 12:40 PM
nice sills.... what do you put it to install on a level from 1 being easy to 10 being most difficult??
Thanks man! They were very easy to install, and you don't need any tools. With that said I would have to say a 1. Just peel the backing off the adheasive tape, line it up to the stock sill, and it fits right over. No modifications were needed. Thanks again for all the comments.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Snowjob@Dec 30 2003, 11:54 PM
they look nice and sound easy but arent they like $900? or am i making that up
Depending on your model, and where you buy them from...I believe they top out at around $300. I didn't get mine from AC Schnitzer directly, but you will pay a lot more of course, and probably close to that $300 amount.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Problably the most expensive mod that 99 percent of people that go in your car will NEVER notice. but still BLING

·
Registered
698 Posts
nice mod

·
Registered
149 Posts
Those are fake . :clap2

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by MADEmotorsport@Jan 9 2004, 12:49 PM
Those are fake . :clap2
They may or may not be, not as bad as the lambo doors you put on BMW's...just my opinion. :clap2

·
Registered
48 Posts
very nice...
i personally would have chosen some ///m..
but very nice indeed.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
great looking car

1 - 20 of 39 Posts