BMW Werkz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday while driving back from Flagstaff, I was just cruising along the freeway. All of a sudden, I see this car coming up behind me at high speed. I don't recognize until it passed me. It was a Mazda MX6. I haven't seen one of those in quite awhile. I figured I'm gonna have a little bit of fun. I switched over to manual mode so that I can run using higher RPM's. I catch up to it within a few seconds and drove side by side. Couldn't see who was driving cuz the tints were dark. I guess the driver of the mazda wanted to have fun too as I see it get ahead of me. The race was on!! I switch down to 3rd gear and then 4th gear. We were going about 110 when I caught up to him again. Then in a blink of an eye, he took the lead and never looked back. DAMN IT!!!!! :angry: I wasn't able to catch him again.

A few miles down the road, I decided to get off to the rest stop. I saw the same MX6 parked there and decided to go over and give him the thumbs up. As soon as I parked, the door opened and the driver was a girl. :huh: MAN!!!, not only did I lose to a Mazda, but I also lost to a girl. :( Oh well, I guess there's always a first time. Anyways, we got to talking and found out that we both live in Phoenix and decided we should hang out a few times. I got her number, so that made me feel better. :D

G

·
a mx6? i raced one of those in my 328 and pwnzed that shit out of it? i wonder if she had any mods, but at least you got her digits (i must admit, i lost to a girl (in my 328) in a silver 325 that had NOS, i got her digits too, so it all evens out!)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Wow!! I'd love to meet this chick AZ!! Was she hot??

Oh wait, I'm married..dang!! :D

·
Registered
736 Posts
let say not to underestimate any car! (especially non bmws... you pricks!! :p :) )
don't say crap about them unless you actually race them and beat them.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll have to ask her if she has any mods on it. I'm thinking yes, but I haven't seen the engine. I'll get that info when I give her a call.

Ski, yes she is HOT!!!! I would have to say not taller than 5'4" and she must weigh no more than 105 lbs (I'm guessing). Brunette hair with lovely brown eyes. A very tanned body and her shape is just to die for. :wub: I had to contain myself the whole time while talking to her. :p Maybe I can get a picture of her with her car. Anybody willing to let me borrow the digicam?

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
nice lost, considering the circumstances. maybe next time she wins, u can try to get her to moon u

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
hey trigg i have a 323 sitting in my garage at home...wanna work your magic on that? lol

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Originally posted by cardio@May 16 2003, 06:33 AM
What kind of car do you have? Cuz those mazda's have like 90hp to the wheels? Hopefully it had LOTS of mods.
hey hey. 110 stock. 145 with the glx turbo version

1 - 11 of 11 Posts