BMW Werkz banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Originally posted by bimmerfan620@Jan 21 2004, 05:35 PM
how can you not have any cash but you have a sick ass front mount in your car? those are over a grand alone.... :dunno
You answered your own question. ;)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
man i wouldn't give up your dsm for a bmw though, totally different ball game between the 2... Nothing beats the feeling from a 4G63 with mods when you launch that mo fo around a lot of people...

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Originally posted by bimmerfan620@Jan 22 2004, 01:31 AM
man i wouldn't give up your dsm for a bmw though, totally different ball game between the 2... Nothing beats the feeling from a 4G63 with mods when you launch that mo fo around a lot of people...
I ahve too much in her to EVER sell her. I have twice as much money in mods invested in the last year than the car is actually worth. :thud

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
whats the exhaust? looks like HKS or Apex i??? and what's ur juicer under the hood? 16G?

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
Lando ur car is awesome... one thing you should maybe check out (i know you dont care about looks much but still) is putting a rear wraparound spoiler (like the one on talons)...

great job

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Originally posted by mr_indigo@Jan 27 2004, 11:51 AM
Lando ur car is awesome... one thing you should maybe check out (i know you dont care about looks much but still) is putting a rear wraparound spoiler (like the one on talons)...

great job
I kinda like the little spoiler thats on there now. I have been asked by several other DSMers what kind of spoiler it was...and its just a factory spoiler.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Originally posted by LandoAWD+Jan 21 2004, 12:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LandoAWD @ Jan 21 2004, 12:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dubumb@Jan 21 2004, 12:09 PM

haha thanks for the defence....

I'm curious... do you have a BMW or want one? or are you just a fan?
I am an auto enthusiast, but found this place during the Speedster bashing era...I joined to chime in and mention that the EXACT same thin happened in the DSM circles with a guy named 'Infury'.

I'd love to own an M5 at some point, but cash keeps me in my beaters. [/b][/quote]
The same thing happened on NoPistons.com with a guy named 4RotorRocket, but he couldn't keep his lie up for a year. His mistake was posting a picture of a car taken in Japan and claiming it was Michigan.

As for DSM's, I like them, but I've had very few that were modded well enough to keep up with my rX-7 turbo. I wish more people would get serious about performance cars, rather than just adding a BOV and some 18's.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Originally posted by UniqueTII+Jan 30 2004, 02:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UniqueTII @ Jan 30 2004, 02:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 21 2004, 12:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dubumb
@Jan 21 2004, 12:09 PM

haha thanks for the defence....

I'm curious... do you have a BMW or want one? or are you just a fan?

I am an auto enthusiast, but found this place during the Speedster bashing era...I joined to chime in and mention that the EXACT same thin happened in the DSM circles with a guy named 'Infury'.

I'd love to own an M5 at some point, but cash keeps me in my beaters.
The same thing happened on NoPistons.com with a guy named 4RotorRocket, but he couldn't keep his lie up for a year. His mistake was posting a picture of a car taken in Japan and claiming it was Michigan.

As for DSM's, I like them, but I've had very few that were modded well enough to keep up with my rX-7 turbo. I wish more people would get serious about performance cars, rather than just adding a BOV and some 18's. [/b][/quote]
I love RX7s almost as much as DSMs, but I don't know a damn thing about rotaries. :p

I'm sure I could give ya a run for your money(granted, that was said with no knowledge about your mods/etc). ;)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
yeah what he said ^^^

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ouch! :goodness:

I sold my RX-7 turbo and I'm driving a Protege right now, so I'm out of the performance world at the moment. My car wasn't that fast, but it was fun.

I am looking at getting another TurboII with a new engine, T04, etc.... That should do the job.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Originally posted by BMWL2@Feb 3 2004, 03:56 PM
So whats the damage?? Car isnt toast is it?
I think its just the 2 fenders, headlights, hood, bumper, radiator support, and radiator. The "silver lining" is that ALL of my mods survived unscathed...my wastegate is what bent my radiator.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 64 Posts